Sunday, November 21, 2010

DISC

Last week was busy with FM and preparation for my 1st SIFE activity... I bet this activity gonna be so fun and interesting... BUT BUT BUT... I can't attend as a participant... *tears drop

Went for a DISC talk last Fri... Normally a talk is usually boring and lame but not this... SERIOUSLY, those didn't attend really miss it...

Mr Allen, a nice and funny speaker... The way he present and talk was so interesting...

D - Dominance
I - Influence
S - Steadiness
C - Conscientiousness

We played a game which will group us as 1 of 4 above criteria and.......

I am D campur C star.. ^^

Without second thought, I signed up for the real talk which will held on 11 Dec..
Can't wait for that day... MUAHAHAHA

Gonna learn about DISC communication... Yeepeeee..

No comments: