Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wat a Day

Today woke up at 2pm.. Xp Las nite s i slp bout 4 am after watchin the Champion League n Stardust.. s when i wanna gonna start my daily rutin, suddenly received a call from my Buddy, Alan. he's coming to my house after he finish his orientation stuff at inti.

Guess s we gonna start our LAn game, he noticed that he din bring mouse.. LOlx.. No mouse means no CS n Generals.. =_= Then he slept on my bed s i playin my game.. Eventually he felt aslp.. guess today his presentation at Inti orientation make him tired.. He leave bout 7pm.

Eventually i watch tv til 9 then without noticed i slept jor. lolx. Then woke up n check up my movie finish dw d anot.. So anxious bout tml nite.. goin out again watch Iron Man. hopefully it wont disappointed me.

Tonite hav a match between Chelsea n Liverpool. Hahax. guess i m goin slp at 4am d..





No comments: