Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here i come

Las night i slept around 5 am. lolx. s that time i just finish watching the football match. All hail Chelsea s the club successfully beat Liverpool in the semis. I was Chelsea's fan s i was 10years old. Eventually this will be the 1st time Chelsea enter the final n will faces MAn U. lolx..

Today was quite boring, nothing to do but wait until at night. As i going for a movie at QB. YeaH! I was quite excited s going to watch Iron Man. I saw the movie preview and it was awesome. So anxious to get my eyes on it and watch it.

It turn out the movie was quite nice. I saw a weapon call the Jericho Missile which looks like an advance missile system that cant find in the military this days. It some how have a freaky destruction power which hit an area like being barraged by a dozen of artillery shields. The awesome guy was a MIT's graduate n the owner of an advance weapon development company. In the twist n turn, somehow this guy became the Iron Man to save himself in a situation. And eventually become the Hero who search n destroy the terrorist killing weapons. The movie quite interesting.



That's how my day ended. hopefully tomorrow have some new plans. As I mayb going out at night with some friends for DOTA. hahax.. xp

No comments: