Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to school(12-05-08)

I was kinda crazy as I'm going back to school today. Have promised W.k and C.Y to meet them at school so don't feel like put aeroplane and letting them now.

As my hand still haven't recover, so I can't go to school by myself. Wake up at 5.45am n preparing myself to catch my old school bus at 6.15am. The bus was quite crowed and the give me the school-ling feeling. Lolx.

Reach there quite early and meet up v a lot of friends. They all over shocked as they saw my hand and asked what happened to me. Thanks for your concern guys. Who the hack idea was that to ask us to reach school by 7.30am. Insane!!! F6 registration started at 8.30am and all of us waiting at there like "stupid".

Though, that day was quite boring as everything was about F6 stuff. 1st come the F6 supervisor, next the headmaster then the counseling teacher. It was damn awful n boring as they ask to consider carefully for taking up F6. They even ask us to consider for matriculation and college if we are offered at there.

After whole day crapping, the schooling day aka BORING day ended at 12pm. As I needed waited until 2pm since my school bus will come by that time, I followed Adrian to Greenlane Mc D. Lolx. Adrian was driving!! A bit unbelievable!!! Xp Meet Ahmad at there and we sat together at there crapping. Without our knowledge, it is 1.50pm d. I got to left d and Adrian is going back to school to fetch his brother, Andy.

After this morning, I telling myself that I not going attend for the following days d. Today gonna be my last day s it is so boring. Gotta be at the hall for two weeks to hear talks about the career and future path. Lolx.

No comments: