Monday, May 19, 2008

Hospital visit(15-05-08)

Visiting the hospital again as today i was a bit excited. It is because I'm going to take off the semen that on my hand for nearly a month. lolx.

After meeting the doctor, he approved me to open the semen. I was quite shocked when saw how they opening the semen. The doctor using an electric saw n cut open it. Luckily the doctor technique was good enough so he didn't injured cutting me. lolx.

After removing the semen, I was in a dizzy condition. lolx. I guess maybe was my fear as I watching the doctor open the semen that make me felt dizzy. doctor say my wrist is okie but need to come back often to do some therapies as my left hand os totally unable to lift anything. sobz.

At night when for a show with some friends. We went to watch "The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian as today is the 1st day showing in cinema. The movie was interesting n far more different from episode 1.

No comments: