Sunday, May 11, 2008

Expensive

Yesterday didn't upload any blog as I was away. I overnighted at my grandma house as on the next day(today) going for a mother 's that celebration.

Need to wake up about 9am as need to get myself ready. A bit frustrated as las night i sleep around 3am. I was a bit blur as they say going f0r a meal with all my uncle n aunt at 10am. They organized it at AutoCity and it is damn far.

Reach there about 11am as my aunt come quite late to fetch me.It written down as Shirelton. when i step in the restaurant, I only realized that we are going have DIM SUM. Lolx. I felt a bit annoying as the 1st time I went for DIM SUM at 11am. Felt that not enjoying eating at there at all as it was late d and the trolley didn't push the DIM SUM out anymore. "If u want, u need to order. " this kind of meal make my mood down until the bottom. one thing I don't get it as I saw the tables are fully occupied although is 11am.

Another shocking things happen is when I heard my uncle them discussing about the bills! Damn shocking. The bill was RM500+ for two tables about 25 person include children. Freak me out at there straight away. But luckily as I don't need to pay because my family didn't went except me. Having DIM SUM until RM 450+ is the 1st time happen in my life.

In the evening, I was out again s I gonna for a hair cut. I felt that it is too thick n very uncomfortable when I sleeping. My friends come and fetch me as he is binging me to his aunt shop to have a cut. After that, felt hungry n went for a meal again at Matsuki. lolx. It was not my ideas after all as I'm not the driver. After having the meal, we ask for the bill and 3 of us was surprise. For me is the second shocking case in my day. The bill was rm90+ and was not we expected that expensive. The tax n service charge was killing us as total was rm15. Lolx. rm15 can buy me a cup of large ice blended mocha at coffee by two person sharing.

Today was really miserable for me as every meal I have was so expensive. Kinda tear my heart to pieces as I'm in the condition of broke. felt money is hard to earn but easy to spend. Not going out for next week d as this week expenses have over my budget d.
Any way, anxious bout tomorrow as I'm going back to school. Finally have the chance to meet those friends that didn't contact during the 5months holidays. Wala.

No comments: