Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friends(07-05-08)

Just now at night went out with my buddies. Yeah. Chun Yee n Weng Kit.

We went to Infiniti(CC) at SUngai Dua there. Weng Kit showed up late n bought a friend. Played few rounds or DOTA. We played Serious Sam too. lolx. "Serious" Sam, i don't think so. Because it is damn insane n crazy but we enjoyed ourselves. A few rounds of CS n they call it quit s me and ZHi Kang was dominating the game.. HAha..

After that we go n have supper at Pelita. Guess what? We met Adam there. He was our senior in Board of Monitor. He was with a girl.. Grgg, dunno who was that girl may be is his gf i guess.... Haha.. I ordered Teh tarik kurang manis N maggi goreng basah. lolx.

Then we discuss about our live n our future at there. W.k is going to TARC. Yeah. But he will be studying finance. Sobx. Chun Yee is going back F6. Then me n w.k eventually bluff C.Y that we r going F6 n he was totally happy n joy. But when he found out that we were lying, he was like freak out. Haha. In the end, I n W.K decided we going to F6 to fool around for a week. haha
We sat n sembang til around 1.30am only we leave.

That's how i ended my day.. Tomorrow going be a new day for me and I looking forward about it.

No comments: