Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not at home(09-05-08)

Today wake up around 1pm. Eventually my mom was still at home as she was waiting for me. She ask me wanted to go my grandma house anot. It has been awhile nearly 1month didn't went there d, so i agreed.

In the evening sms-ed T.Ming. lolx. AS i know she going to Melaka for matric soon. Got a a shocking msg from her as she tell me that she leaving on tomorrow. lolx. I interrogated her y she didn't tell me until I ask her about it. And this is what she reply me, "I low profile, don't want a lot people to know". =_= What an lousy excuse. So T.M u be careful ya. HAhax. Was Joking.

My grandma there today have pasar malam so i called Kar Wan wanna go together anot. He stay around there and met at there around 8pm. It was a bit rainy but we didn't care about it and carry along with our plans.

Walked at there n we talk about our live along the way. Eventually i bought a 珍珠奶茶 to drink and he laughed by him as chidish. lolx. I quite pity k as this kind of stuff couldn't find at the pasar malam near my house. moreover it is operated by Malay stall more and i often go. lolx.

After tiring walking we sat down at a table and ordered drink again. We were discussing about tomorrow plans as we are going hang up with some ex classmate.

P.s>> T.Ming if u saw this blog, please remember that you still owe me 48 bottles of Brands n a big meal k.

No comments: